Terms and Conditions
READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. USING THIS WEBSITE INDICATES THAT YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS (“TERMS”), DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
Use of This Website
You are authorized to view and download the materials on this Site only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials and/or on any copies of the materials. Without the foregoing license grant (i) you may not modify the materials on this Site in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose, and, (ii) any use of these materials on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. The materials on this Site are copyrighted and any unauthorized use of these materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. If you breach any of these Terms, your authorization to use this Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
ALL SOFTWARE AND/OR SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS AND/OR PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE ARE OFFERED AND PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, our obligations with respect to products and services are governed by the agreements under which they are provided and nothing on this Site should be construed to alter such agreements. We further do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the materials, or services at this Site. We reserve the right to make changes to the materials, products and services at this Site, or to the products and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The materials and services at this Site may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update the materials and services at this Site. Information published at this Site may refer to materials, products, services or other offers that are not available in your country. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so this exclusion may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR SUPPLIERS, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED AT THIS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS SITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS SITE, OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT HP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Use of Software
Any software that is made available to download from this Site is our copyrighted work and/or our suppliers. Use of the software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the software (“License Agreement”). You may not download or install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement unless you have read and accepted the terms of the License Agreement. REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION OF THE SOFTWARE IS PROHIBITED EXCEPT AS PROVIDED FOR IN THE APPLICABLE LICENSE AGREEMENT.
We do not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through this Site. DO NOT SEND ANY CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY INFORMATION USING THIS SITE. Any material, information or other communication (“Communications”) you transmit or post to this Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. We will have no obligation with respect to the Communications. We and our designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the Communications and all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. Personally identifiable information that you submit to us for the purpose of receiving products or services will be handled in accordance with our online privacy statement. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any infringing, unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law.
Links to Other Websites
Links on this Site to third-party and/or other websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave this Site. We have not reviewed all of these third-party sites and do not control and are not responsible for any of these sites or their content. As a result, we do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
Linking to This Site
You may create links to this Site from other sites, but only in accordance with the following terms and in compliance with all applicable laws.
A site that links to this website:
- May link to but not replicate any content of this site
- May not create a browser or border environment around our content
- May not imply that we endorse it or its products
- May not misrepresent its relationship with us
- May not present false or derogatory information about products or services which we offer, have offered or intend to offer
- May not use the our logo without permission from us
- May not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and must only contain content that is appropriate for all age groups
Stylized puzzle pieces, Medical Orchestrator, Mobile Orchestrator, Emulator, Unification Server, Fastest way to SOA, Faster way to SOA, Stylized Yin Yang symbol, The missing piece of the puzzle, Virtual Logic Server, Virtual Logic Studio, Virtual Logic Design Studio, Logic Design Studio, Virtual Logic Server, Logic Server, Web Intelligence, Web Intelligence Server, WebQuery, Web-based Reporting, Turning databases into resources, Enterprise Data Pump (EDP), Instant SOA, UNITYWARE, Unityware, unityware and related logos are trademarks of Unityware, Inc.
- This Website is maintained from Carlisle, Arkansas, USA.
- We makes no representation that materials, products or services at this Site are appropriate or available for use outside the United States, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited.
- You may not use or export or re-export the materials, products or services at this Site or any copy or adaptation in violation of any applicable laws or regulations including without limitation U.S. export laws and regulations.
- If you choose to access this Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arkansas, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws.
- We may revise these Terms at any time by updating any page on this site. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then-current Terms because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at this Site.
We Would Like to Tell You More
We would like the chance to tell you more about us and how we can create a custom Smarter, Simpler Workflow for your business. Contact us to set up a meeting.